ROD WARRANTY POLICY
Century has made fine fishing rods for over 33 years. Our rods are designed and built to perform in the most demanding and exacting of circumstances and should give you years of fishing enjoyment. We recognize that accidents happen and if you do have a problem, either contact the dealer from whom you bought the rod or contact our Representative and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- The Century warranty applies to the original owner ONLY. The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner.
- Century warrants that a rod is free from defects when supplied by an authorized dealer. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, Century will, at its discretion, repair or replace the product free of charge. In other cases a charge will be made to cover labor and materials used in the produce. Please send us a description of the work required to our Representative, Ryan White at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Century makes its rod blanks available to custom builders and in these cases a warranty claim is limited to the rod blank.
- The Century warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or loss covered by normal insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, trapped in car doors or crushing.
We recognize that many of our rods have been in service for over 20 years and will need attention through an authorized repairer. In these cases, please contact our Representative for guidance and help.
Century is the first rod company in the world to operate ISO9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety standards. Operating to these internationally recognized standards means we have total control and traceability over what we make and the materials we use. These standards are independently audited each year to give you peace of mind in our product.
TO SERVICE OR REPAIR CENTURY PRODUCTS:
1. Contact the Century Dealer from whom you purchased the rod and they will help you process the work with us,
- 2. Send your complete damaged rod – securely packaged and with a completed Repair Sheet (attached) giving your full contact details to:
CENTURY ROD REPAIRS
3545 SCHUYLKILL ROAD
SPRING CITY, PA 19475