Century Tip Tornado Sport
The Sport has reached “cult” status in the light of hard won experience and decades of fishing. The butt slices through the air and in storm conditions the rod is stable and very secure. A positive Tournament pedigree with victories at UKSF however the Sport is above all else a practical and highly successful fishing rod for tackling hard and mixed ground. The essential tip action design is slightly enhanced to give better feedback and the Gearbox Design butt allows progressive power storage and delivery. It is capable of casting one, two or three baits plus 175gms - huge distances. Tip stability and bite detection are superb and it is sensitive even when scratching close in.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology.
- Blank colour: 2x2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish ring patterns: Fuji BNHG intermediates: KIGAN BNHG butt and BPHT 12 tip
- Tied in black and coated in ThreadMaster epoxy coating. Copper metallic trim bands.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.
- Casting Ratio: 4-8oz, 125-225gm plus bait
- Butt Diameter - rod: 0.955” (2.42cm)
- Length: 13’6” (4.12m)
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle.
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt.
- Reflective tape between top two guides. • Equal sections - tip and butt
- Century carbon reducer. • Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster.
- Century partition rod case.