Century Tip Tornado Match
The Super Match owes much to a past legend in sea angling called Dave Docwra. Dave was an international angler with a vast amount of experience and records under his belt. His design input was embedded in Super Match and thousands of anglers have benefited from the unique action. Surprisingly the design is based on a slightly more powerful butt than the sport and a “tippier” tip than the Match! The new Super Match with Gearbox Design in the butt will deliver over both rough, mixed and smooth ground. It will appeal to the specialist who banks on winning and delight an angler who wants accuracy and needlepoint sensitivity.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology.
- Blank colour: 2x2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish ring patterns: Fuji BNHG intermediates: KIGAN BNHG butt and BPHT 12 tip
- Tied in black and coated in ThreadMaster epoxy coating. Gold metallic trim bands.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.
- Casting Ratio: 4- 7oz, 125- 200gm plus bait.
- Butt Diameter - rod: 0.94” (2.39cm)
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle.
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- Reflective tape between top two guides.
- Equal sections - tip and butt
- Length: 13’6” (4.12m)
- Century carbon reducer
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case