Century Tip Tornado LD
The Tip Tornado LD (Low Diameter) is just 0.83” (21.18mm) wide at the butt however its potential is huge. It has been summarized as a rod that casts all styles, casts a big wide range of weights, is slim, portable, good from the rocks on mixed ground, responsive on smooth open beaches, will protect worm baits at full tilt and will pretty much be a stick that can be just taken out fishing OR casting or both. It handles fast lateral current, casts effortlessly weights from 80g to 150g plus baits. The Gearbox Design enables this remarkable rod to operate so successfully and the feedback from anglers who already own this rod - is that it is destined to be a classic.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology.
- Blank colour: 2x2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish ring patterns: Fuji BNHG intermediates: KIGAN BNHG butt and BPHT 12 tip
- Tied in black and coated in ThreadMaster epoxy coating. Purple metallic trim bands.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.
- Casting Ratio: 3- 5.25oz, 85 -150gm plus bait.
- Butt Diameter - rod: 0.83” (2.12cm)
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle.
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt.
- Reflective tape between top two guides • Equal sections - tip and butt
- Length: 13’ (3.96m)
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case