Century Kompressor S
Obedient, servile, almost placid and then you hurl out this whooping great cast and your reel makes the sort of music that seems to last for ever. This Kompressor is designed to deliver a super smooth cast. This smoothness is a key feature of the remarkable design – it helps to calm the reel and keeps you in the loop throughout the cast with feedback that almost seems uncanny. Connect and haul. It all seems so easy. It has taken some considerable time to perfect and we incorporate all our resources including Autoclave Technology, years of experience on the beach, custom mandrels, the latest electric rolling tables and more than a little attention to detail. The Kompressor S is the great all rounder and you do not need to be a mighty pendulum warrior to get results. An easy action in the tip focused into a progressive Gearbox butt allows you to access the power zones and release the stored energy at your discretion rather than the rods.
- Factory Finish: Fuji BNHG intermedaite guides - Kigan BNHG butt & BPHT tip
- Casting Ratio: 4-7oz (125-200gm)
- Butt Diameter: 15/16” (2.37cm)
- Length:13’10” (4.20m) Equal section.
- Japanese shrink rubber grips at joint
- Stainless steel trim band at joint
- Supplied complete with Century carbon reducer, Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster and Century rod case